Assembling a Surrey Bike
Assembling a Surrey bike is a manageable task but can be overwhelming, especially for those without prior bike assembly experience. Yes Surrey provides 15 modules, divided into sections, to guide you through the assembly process.
Assembling the Pedal Assist (Hub motor wheel, wires and components).
It is important to note that assembling the pedal assist section of a Surrey bike may be more challenging. Whether you are converting a one-speed or seven-speed Surrey bike into an e-bike or simply assembling a pre-ordered pedal assist from the factory, it is highly recommended that you seek help from an e-bike specialist at your own expense. Yes Surrey provides 3 modules, divided into three sections to guide you through the connecting process. How to install the hub wheel and how to connect all the wires and components, how to align the wheel properly to the frame and How a pedal assist bike works.
WARNING: Proper installation of the pedal assist is crucial, and it should be done by someone familiar with e-bikes. Incorrectly installing the hub wheel, connecting the wires and components, or failing to align the wheel properly with the frame may void your warranty. If you are unsure about the installation process, it is strongly advised to seek assistance from an e-bike specialist or contact our service department. Sending us pictures or videos (via FaceTime or similar means) is recommended to ensure proper connection.
Yes Surrey is not responsible for any assembly fees you may incur during the assembling process.
It is our policy to collect 30% deposit on all orders. The remaining balance is due on or before shipping to your location.
Cancellation and Return Policy
- Once items have shipped, cancellations are not permitted under any circumstances.
- All sales of clearance items are final and cannot be cancelled, even if an acceptable substitute was previously accepted by the buyer.
Product Acceptance and Return Policy:
- Upon delivery, the buyer or their authorized agent must inspect the box(es)/crate(s) for any exterior damage.
- If there is significant damage to the packaging that suggests possible damage to the product inside (very rare), the buyer or their agent is advised to refuse the shipment, resulting in its return to the seller.
- In case the product is accepted, detailed photographs of the damage to the product packaging should be taken.
- If any damage to the box/crate is not documented in writing and photographs by the buyer or their agent, the buyer waives the right to make claims against the shipper and shipping company.
After Delivery – Return Procedure:
- Once the shipment is accepted, the buyer assumes the risk of possible latent damage to the product.
- The seller will assist the buyer in reasonably addressing any damages to the product. The buyer agrees to provide photographs and written descriptions of the damage.
- The seller will be given a reasonable amount of time to provide assistance.
- If the buyer wishes to return the product for any reason, they must do so within ten (14) days from the date of receipt by the buyer or their agent, excluding clearance items.
- To initiate a return, the buyer must contact the seller for a return authorization number prior to returning the product.
- The item must be returned in its original crate or box, wrapped in its original packaging. The item to return must be unpacked and unassembled in the box. No returns or refunds if you already assembled the bike.
- The buyer is responsible for any damage to the item during the return process.
- The buyer is responsible for all freight and shipping expenses to and from their address. Shipping charges are non-refundable. Once we approve a return, it is the customers responsibility to arrange and pay the shipping back to our warehouse. All shipping costs for any return, is your responsibility.
- Once we receive the product back to our warehouse, we will thoroughly inspect it for any damage or use and will determine the amount that will be refunded.
- No returns will be accepted after 14 days from purchase date.
- A 30% restocking fee, based on the total price paid for all returned items (including the costs for the items, services, and freight charges), will be applicable. A 30% restocking fee applies only to returns based on the items being in a NEW, unused condition.
- The restocking fee will be deducted from the original amount paid to calculate the refund.
- Failure to comply with any terms and conditions outlined in this return policy will invalidate the buyer’s right to make a valid return.
- Restocking fees are not applied when a product is returned due to a defect.
All special orders are subject to a 90% non refundable deposit.
We will store your product until invoice is paid in full. Although, after six months, we will charge $200.00 storage fees per month. A written notice will be issued, and if product is still unclaimed after written notice and after 90 days, invoice will be voided and product will therefore belong to Yes Surrey Bike Co.
Your refunded credit will be issued on the total price less the cost of any shipping involved in the transaction and a 30% restocking fee (Sales tax is fully refundable if applicable to your order).
Mechanical (non-electric) Parts
The limited, non-transferable warranty for mechanical parts, excluding electrical component parts, is a 1 year warranty on mechanical component parts and mechanical frame parts from the date of purchase against all material and manufacturing defects.
The limited, non-transferable, warranty on the electric component parts is a 90-day warranty on all electrical components against all material and manufacturing defects.
All warranty claims must be made to Yes Surrey Bike Co in writing my mail or electronic mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Other Warranty Limitations and Exclusions:
- All other warranties, whether express or implied, statutory or otherwise, including but not limited to fitness for a particular purpose and merchantability, are explicitly disclaimed.
- Damage or component failure resulting from normal wear and tear, misuse, casualty, or other damage is specifically excluded from the warranty.
- Used in any competitive sport.
- Used for stunt riding, jumping, aerobatics, or similar activities.
- Installed with a motor or modified in any other way.
- Ridden by more than the appropriate number of persons at a time.
- Used in a manner contrary to the instructions provided in the video’s provided.
- The warranty does not cover any labour costs associated with repairing, replacing, and maintaining the product.
Warranty information specific to individual products may be provided upon shipment. In case of any contradictions between other representations and warranties and these Terms and Conditions, these Terms and Conditions shall prevail.
The references and descriptions of products or services within the website materials are provided “as is” without any warranty of any kind, either express or implied. Yes Surrey Bike Co. will not be liable for any incidental or consequential loss or damage directly or indirectly resulting from the use of this product.
If renting on-site, first come, first serve basis and all rentals will require a credit card imprint and a pre-authorized deposit.
If renting off site, reservations are necessary and all rentals will require a credit card imprint and pre-authorized up to 1000.00 and payment in full
Sorry but we do not accept debit or credit cards that cannot be pre-authorized up to $1000.00.
All equipment is inspected and sanitized before and after each rental period. We pride ourselves in renting equipment in good condition and we expect our customers to return our equipment in the same condition.
Make sure you have what you need in advance, pre-book with a full payment over the phone or in person.
Upon receipt of your reservation request, a member of our staff will contact you for your credit card information by phone. Thank you for your business
Please allow 72 hours (3 days) to cancel any reservations